Vermillion Directions Vegan semi permanent conditioning hair color. Available in 46 brilliant colors. Vermillion Directions Colors shown are a simulation of the actual color. Vermillion Directions are the directions hair dye Vermillion of the la riche directions Turquoise. These are Vermillion Directions hair color.
Visit the our Blog.
Naturally, results will vary depending on hair color, hair type, the process, products used. We always recommend doing a strand test first.
If in this time you experience any signs of irritation, swelling, redness, itching, or feeling unwell – do not continue to use this product. We always recommend you do skin patch and strand tests before using Directions to be on the safe side. Your strand test is key to determine your development time for full application.
SKIN PATCH TEST
- For Vermillion Directions Select the test area Somewhere Discreet is popular, like thee inner elbow or behind the war.
- Wash and Dry the Area After washing gently pat the area with a clean towel.
- Dab Color onto skin Use a cotton bud a just dab a small amount onto skin, smooth out Wash and Dry again Gently pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- You’re all done. TOP TIP Wear protective gloves when applying and washing out Directions, and apply petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hair line and ears to avoid staining of the skin.
- We always recommend you do skin patch and strand tests before using Directions to be on the safe side. Your strand test is key to determine your development time for full application.
HOW TO APPLY
WASH YOUR HAIR
- Wear something old, in case you get messy Wash your hair using a PH balanced shampoo so your hair achieves the best acid balance—this helps Directions develop as well as it can Our Pre-color Shampoo is perfect for this!
- APPLY YOUR CHOSEN COLOUR Apply Directions with the aid of a tint brush_ Comb into the hair until it becomes frothy, ensuring the hair you are wanting to color is entirely covered.
- LET YOUR COLOUR DEVELOP Your strand test results will determine your personal development time, but we advise to leave Directions to develop for 15-30 minutes on average.
- RINSE THOROUGHLY Thoroughly rinse Directions out of your hair with warm water. Ensure you rinse away from the face and body (not in the shower) — multi colored skin was so last year DRY AND STYLE YOUR Hairdryer and style as usual, and then of course take a picture, upload it to Instagram and show off your new style!
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Do not mix Directions with peroxide.
Written by: Affiliatic Tech